Guys are known for procrastinating, especially when it comes to buying gifts. So we’re here to make it easier for you and tell you what the most wished for jewelry pieces from our customers are. Let’s get started!
1. The classic whites: Women of all ages need at least the essentials in their jewelry collection. That is, diamond studs, diamond tennis bracelets, pearl necklaces and of course a stunning diamond ring. Select one of these and you will not disappoint.
2. Personalized: For the gal with all the essentials and looking for something to bring out her personality try a piece of jewelry with her birthstone. Consult our birthstone chart to find out which one is right for you. Other great gift ideas is an initial necklace, name necklace or customize a Persona Charm Bracelet for her.
3. Girly Girl: One of the hottest gemstones this year is Morganite. It’s a pretty peachy pink gemstone that looks incredible paired with rose gold. Our Facebook fans all agree that this is the must-have gem this year.
4. Timeless Beauty: Watches have made a huge comeback recently and the latest is trend is known as the boyfriend watch. These are large faced watches that look like men’s watches but are still dainty and pretty for women. Michael Kors is the king of this look. We also carry fab styles from Fossil, Guess and many more designer watches.
5. Say it with Your Heart: Whether you’re interesting in giving a necklace, ring, earrings or bracelet, the number one style is always in the shape of a heart. Heart jewelry puts a smile to every women’s face, young or old, it never gets boring.
Hope this helps you out! Happy shopping!
I’m thrilled to announce the launch of new designer watches at Ice! You’ll notice over 500 new watches now available by designers such as Michael Kors, Gucci, Fossil, Guess, Movado and many many more.
A watch is a piece of jewelry that everyone needs to have and makes a great gift for anyone on your list. With the holidays just around the corner I highly recommend giving a watch and maybe get one for yourself too. 😉 There are so many men’s and women’s styles available whether their style is classy, sporty or more trendy.
Hot watch trends this year are big chunky metal watches for women. Metal watches are not just in silver anymore. Pink (Rose Gold) colored watches are huge right now as well as bronze, gold and blue metals. Tortoise shell is also very hot right now in watches and Michael Kors (pictured right) does it right.
Explore all new designer watches at Ice for both men and women. Plus almost all styles are now on sale up to 60% off!
Before boarding the plane this holiday season, whether you’re visiting family or taking an exotic vacation, be sure to pack some essential jewelry pieces that will allow you to dash from the tarmac to a special event without a hitch.
1. Carry-on your favorite items. Any experienced traveler worth her salt knows that at the airport, delays are to be expected. To make sure that you’ll still look fab, even if your luggage is lost or your plane is late, make sure to tuck your bling into a silk travel purse stashed in your carry-on bag.
2. Make a gold watch your travel staple. Electronics can be unreliable when you’re on the road. To stay punctual (and stylish), keep a gold watch on standby at all times. Slip it onto your wrist while jetting off for cocktails, a soiree or a family gathering once you arrive at your destination.
3. Stock up on statement pieces. When you’re en route, chic cocktail rings and statement necklaces are excellent choices. They’re space-efficient ways to create multiple outfits and dress-up your look in no time.
With autumn in full gear, it is a great time to wear fantastic jewelry that enhances the latest fall fashions, but many women may not be sure how to rock their baubles to best accent their fresh duds. Continue reading
Whether she's donning 27 dresses or walking the red carpet for a premiere, Katherine Heigl rarely looks less-than-perfect. Her appearance in the new movie, Life As We Know It, is no exception. The blonde beauty rocks a variety of gorgeous jewelry that helps her steal the spotlight.
In the film, Heigl and Josh Duhamel inherit their friends' child. Though she plays a frazzled new mother, Katherine's character still wore excellent jewelry. Here are three of our favorite jewelry items inspired by the film.
1. 1/4 Carat Diamond Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings. These glittering pieces are a great way to add a touch of glamor to any look. The diamonds sparkle subtly without appearing over-the-top.
2. Seiko Diamond Stainless Steel Watch on Yellow Gold Plate Bracelet. It's not often that one piece so seamlessly combines fashion and function, but this timepiece is a classic accompaniment to any ensemble. In addition to being practical, this chunky gold watch will keep any look on-trend.
3. 1/10 Carat Black Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant with Chain. While some jewelry is meant to be an accent, this striking pendant will be the focal point of any outfit. The intricate diamond pattern is both beautiful and eye-catching.
Women who enjoyed Heigl in Life As We Know It can easily replicate her simple-but-elegant style with a few of these glittering pieces.
Father’s Day is fast-approaching, which means that many dutiful sons, daughters and wives will be heading to the malls to locate the perfect gift for dad.
People shouldn’t forget that there is one timeless item that is a fantastic gift for men of all personalities, ages and tastes – a watch.
While women adore watches, the pieces also provide a fantastic opportunity for men to accessorize. And, dad will appreciate the present as a way to keep track of his day and head to meetings on time.
But, where does one begin to find the perfect one?
If your dad loves a particular metal, stick with it. Try to pay attention to his choices in the weeks leading up to Father’s Day, and see if he has any gold or silver items. If he wears a wedding ring, make sure the watch you choose will match.
Thick, bold watches should be given to dads with louder personalities. Those who are quieter and less outgoing may appreciate something simpler and sleeker.
No matter what you decide, remember that shopping early is the best thing you can do for your father. He certainly deserves it!
Everyone needs a good watch, but why not tell the time in style?
Slim, sleek watches are a fabulous way to complement any look. Whether you’re preparing to go out during the day or night, wearing a slim watch lets people know that you want to be punctual as well as pretty.
For starters, match your watch to your outfit. Timepieces are available in any color, so make sure you have a few different colors at hand.
Next, choose your strap material. Leather is always a classic option, but stainless steel and silver chain bands look great, too. Also ceramic and rubber will look great on any wrist.
Finally, feel free to add some sparkle to your ticker. Watches can be adorned with diamonds, and some have pretty designs on the face.
If you don’t have at least three reliable watches in your possession, it’s about time to get some!
Hoping to stand out a little when the spring weather hits? Believe it or not, there’s more to looking hot than picking all the right clothes. What good will a beautiful, sexy black pencil skirt do for you if it’s paired with hum-drum jewelry?
This season, the secret to appearing like you spent hours getting ready will begin with three little words: jewelry, jewelry, jewelry.
One of the most time-efficient ways to look completely glamorous is to don a statement necklace or bold earrings, no matter what time of day it is. If you’re headed to work, try a casual silver chain with a heart-shaped pendant. For nighttime, make sure that your earrings sparkle.
Also, don’t forget about the magic of a reliably sexy set of bangle bracelets. Even during daytime hours, a little jangle on your wrists can lift your spirits almost as much as the warm weather.
Of course, a watch is a dramatic addition to any spring wardrobe. Match a plain-Jane black shirt with a shimmery watch and you’re golden!
Whatever you decide, make sure that your accessories are comfortable to wear. Fashion does not need to be painful!
The runways have been full of floaty dresses and pastel prints, but the jewelry that’s poised to become popular in the coming seasons is anything but subtle.
Here are three essentials that every girl should outfit herself with before heading out to frolic in the sunshine.
1. A long statement necklace. You know that we have been singing the praises of statement necklaces for a while, but a long, grounding chain will be key for any ladies who don’t want to look like they wandered off the set of a Disney movie in one of the season’s girlish frocks. Go for a simple thick chain or spice things up with a long layered necklace embellished with gemstones.
2. A chunky watch. We prefer gold watches, because it’s coming back in a big way and has a vintage charm, but if you’re a silver or stainless steel girl, go for it. Just choose a timepiece that will add a hip edge to your more feminine pieces.
3. Bold earrings. If you prefer chiffon or silk ensembles, large earrings with enamel embellishments in floral designs will be the perfect complement to your style. And this season, you can feel free to go as bold as you want (within reason . . . if they’re bigger than your fist you might have taken things a little too far!).
If your watch has duct tape holding the battery in place, requires a paper clip to wind it up or employs staples to keep the leather band in one piece, it’s time to get a new one.
Unfortunately, many men walk into a department store and are overwhelmed by a line of silver and gold wristbands gleaming up at them under the fluorescent lights.
Here are three things that guys can keep in mind when they’re in the marker for a new time piece.
1. It needs to be comfortable. When you’re presented with a lot of fancy options, sometimes the simplest requirements slip your mind. However, because you’ll be wearing this thing for most of your waking hours, try it on and make sure that it doesn’t chafe, pinch or rub against your skin.
2. Consider your needs. If you’re a rock climber who makes frequent forays into the wilderness, or deep sea diver, a water proof watch with a compass might be necessary. However, if you just want something to wear to work, a more basic model may suit your purposes just fine.
3. It should match your style. You’ll put on your watch every morning, so pick one that will fit in with your wardrobe and express who you are.