One of the hottest jewelry trends right now is Rose Gold, also known as Pink Gold. It’s been around for centuries but it’s making a big comeback and I couldn’t be more excited. It’s gorgeous! This unique precious metal gives an instantaneous warm and romantic feel to any look.
1. Match it with copper toned accessories. Rose Gold contains copper, actually all golds do because gold is such a soft metal. There is a higher level of copper in Rose Gold which gives it it’s warm color. So naturally any copper hued purses, belts or shoes would match beautifully with rose-hued jewelry.
2. Mix it Up! Cartier started the love affair with yellow, white & rose golds by creating a threesome of golds in one piece of jewelry. Since not many people might have one piece of jewelry with all three golds, it’s much easier to take what you already have to create this look. Put on white, yellow and rose gold bangles on your wrist or layer different colored gold necklaces in different lengths.
3. Wear it with Fall colored clothing in earth tones such as brown, tan and grey. Another fabulous color to pair it with is blue! What a stunning contrast this makes. Whether it’s navy, cobalt or turquoise, this look is very rich. Try it!
4. Nail the Rose Gold look by pairing rings with nude nail polish for a classic look. For a more matchy matchy look there are lots of polishes in rose gold hues – any metallic pink will work nicely. For a more dramatic look you can pair our Morganite & black diamond ring with black nail polish which looks hot! If black polish is not your thing, you can try other dark polishes like charcoal for a deep contrast.
5. Pair it with diamonds! The combination of diamonds, whether they are white or black diamonds, with rose gold really makes the rosy color pop and the diamonds sparkle like crazy. It’s a gorgeous combination and we have plenty of Rose Gold pieces featuring diamonds to choose from.
We’d love to hear how you like to wear your favorite Rose Gold jewelry. Better yet, post a picture on our Facebook wall or Tweet it to us.
We adore our Facebook fans, they are always fun to engage with. We took a look at this part week’s most popular posts and wanted to share with you our favorite moments of the week.
The most liked product from our Facebook was without a doubt our new Morganite & Diamond Rose Gold ring. I wanted to share it with our lovely blog readers. Now, I will admit I am hesitant to post this ring on the blog and on Facebook for very selfish reasons. I was afraid it would sell out in my size and I wouldn’t be able to order it. Ahhh I feel better now that I confessed that. I also feel better now that I ordered it and it will be safe on my hand very soon. 🙂 Oh and one more thing, this ring is on sale until July 24th! Click here!!
Our most commented post really warmed my heart. We’re looking into a few causes to give back to and we asked our community what causes they normally donate to. We were really happy with the response and love hearing about all our kind customers who help those in need. I want to hear from you too. Which causes do you give back to when given the chance?
One of the best parts of being on Facebook is checking out pics of your friends, so naturally we love when our Facebook fans post pics of themselves with our jewelry. We received a handful of pics this week on our wall including Jasmine Hajibad’s diamond ring pic which you can see here. Because of her pic and her lovely comment we decided to choose her as Fan of the Week. If you’re interested in becoming a Facebook Fan of the Week, posting pics on our wall is a surefire way to land that title.
Those are the highlights from this week. Like us on Facebook to stay updated on what’s going on.