Guys are known for procrastinating, especially when it comes to buying gifts. So we’re here to make it easier for you and tell you what the most wished for jewelry pieces from our customers are. Let’s get started!
1. The classic whites: Women of all ages need at least the essentials in their jewelry collection. That is, diamond studs, diamond tennis bracelets, pearl necklaces and of course a stunning diamond ring. Select one of these and you will not disappoint.
2. Personalized: For the gal with all the essentials and looking for something to bring out her personality try a piece of jewelry with her birthstone. Consult our birthstone chart to find out which one is right for you. Other great gift ideas is an initial necklace, name necklace or customize a Persona Charm Bracelet for her.
3. Girly Girl: One of the hottest gemstones this year is Morganite. It’s a pretty peachy pink gemstone that looks incredible paired with rose gold. Our Facebook fans all agree that this is the must-have gem this year.
4. Timeless Beauty: Watches have made a huge comeback recently and the latest is trend is known as the boyfriend watch. These are large faced watches that look like men’s watches but are still dainty and pretty for women. Michael Kors is the king of this look. We also carry fab styles from Fossil, Guess and many more designer watches.
5. Say it with Your Heart: Whether you’re interesting in giving a necklace, ring, earrings or bracelet, the number one style is always in the shape of a heart. Heart jewelry puts a smile to every women’s face, young or old, it never gets boring.
There’s something about seeing your stocking full of small little goodies that just brings so much joy to Christmas morning. Popular items to find in stockings are chocolate, candy, travel size games, DVDs, books, bath & beauty products. I always like to pair some of these small treats with a WOW gift that wouldn’t normally be expected in a stocking.
Here are 5 inexpensive jewelry ideas under $50 to surprise the ladies that are on your ‘nice’ list.
1. Fashionable Bracelet: Everyone loves the sounds of jingling bells during the holidays but I prefer the sound of dangly bracelets. So much so that I just ordered this black & pink agate bracelet today. I would totally recommend this to women of all ages as a nice stocking stuffer for only $45.
2. Colorful Bracelets: If you have many girls in your family to buy for that gets expensive so I think this is a fantastic idea – this set of multi-gemstone bracelets. The set is on clearance at Ice for $99 but this includes 10 real gemstone stretch bracelets including amethyst, quartz and many more. So in one purchase you get ten different ladies on your list a gift and it only cost $10 each. This saves time and money which are two things we always need more of especially during the holidays.
3. Pearl Earrings: It’s hard to find a woman who wouldn’t wear pearls. They are classic and will always be a favorite to many so why not surprise a special someone with a pair of pearl studs. Starting as low as $50 you can have a stocking stuffer that will be in style forever.
4. Persona Charms: Many women own a charm bracelet so why not add to their collection by giving a bead or charm for their personalized bracelet. Starting at $30 a charm you can either get one or a couple to add in their stocking. The charm can reflect their personality such as favorite color, hobbies, etc.
5. Sparkly Jewelry: To really get a WOW when opening a stocking is to mix things up and add something really sparkly. Of course, you can add diamonds but I wanted to stick with an under $50 theme so I recommend a piece of cubic zirconia jewelry. Add these dazzling CZ drop earrings to her stocking this year.
What do you like to give or receive in a Christmas stocking?
Wearing jewelry is a way to show your personality to the world. Some jewelry is simply pretty and part of a fashion trend but some allow you to tell a story or share a memory. These are the jewelry pieces that you will cherish forever. I’m excited to introduce to you the Persona Charms Collection at Ice. These charm bracelets and necklaces allow you to express and create a unique piece of jewelry that’s perfect for you.
Design Your Own Persona
With just a few clicks you can create your own charm bracelet or necklace customized to how you want it. Just go over to Ice.com and click “Design Your Own” in the Persona Charms Collection section. I had fun creating my first Persona bracelet. All you have to do is choose the chain you want and then pick your favorite charms and beads to bring life into the bracelet. There’s a wide array of crystal, glass, gemstone, gold and silver charms and beads to choose from.
Take a look at what I created.
Don’t feel like creating your own charm bracelet but still love the look of them? We got you covered with starter bracelets. We put together some of our most popular charms and beads in pre-designed bracelets for you. They come in different color palettes like pink, gold, blue and green.