Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. You’ve probably noticed store aisles of stuffed animals, chocolates & flowers but we all know what women really want… jewelry. There are so many different options to choose from for jewelry gifts. Men normally tend to stick with the traditional heart shaped red gemstone pieces….which are cute and we’d be happy to receive any of them. But this year, we’d love to receive any of these non-traditional Valentine’s Day gifts that still feel romantic without over-doing the typical Valentine’s Day themes.
1. Watches: Big watches are very in right now, also known as “boyfriend watches”. The style is to have a large face on the watch with a bulky metal band. Yellow & Rose Gold are hot watch colors right now so definitely consider this as an option. If you’re not sure if she likes colored gold, you could always opt for this white Michael Kors watch.
2. Studs: This is a great gift idea! Any woman would be thrilled to receive a pair of sparkly diamond studs or colorful gemstone studs. Simple with a big impact!
3. Statement Bracelet: Girls love receiving large jewelry pieces from their man. I highly recommend a stylish designer bracelet like this Vita Fede one (pictured below). I am a big rose gold fan and it makes a nice tie in with the romance of Valentine’s Day but with a modern, more stylish turn with this chain-link design.
4. Heart Ring: Ok I had to put at least one heart shaped piece of jewelry on this list but it’s not your traditional heart. This stylish smokey quartz ring is set in a fierce looking hear shape. Love the diamonds surrounding the ring to give it some extra sparkle.
5. The Splurge gift: A fabulous diamond piece of jewelry is always the best answer. A way to say I love you without a heart piece is with a beautiful infinity symbol. How beautiful is this shiny diamond infinity necklace?
Of course, if you’re ready to take the leap, an engagement ring would also be nice.
Guys are known for procrastinating, especially when it comes to buying gifts. So we’re here to make it easier for you and tell you what the most wished for jewelry pieces from our customers are. Let’s get started!
1. The classic whites: Women of all ages need at least the essentials in their jewelry collection. That is, diamond studs, diamond tennis bracelets, pearl necklaces and of course a stunning diamond ring. Select one of these and you will not disappoint.
2. Personalized: For the gal with all the essentials and looking for something to bring out her personality try a piece of jewelry with her birthstone. Consult our birthstone chart to find out which one is right for you. Other great gift ideas is an initial necklace, name necklace or customize a Persona Charm Bracelet for her.
3. Girly Girl: One of the hottest gemstones this year is Morganite. It’s a pretty peachy pink gemstone that looks incredible paired with rose gold. Our Facebook fans all agree that this is the must-have gem this year.
4. Timeless Beauty: Watches have made a huge comeback recently and the latest is trend is known as the boyfriend watch. These are large faced watches that look like men’s watches but are still dainty and pretty for women. Michael Kors is the king of this look. We also carry fab styles from Fossil, Guess and many more designer watches.
5. Say it with Your Heart: Whether you’re interesting in giving a necklace, ring, earrings or bracelet, the number one style is always in the shape of a heart. Heart jewelry puts a smile to every women’s face, young or old, it never gets boring.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and we have some new jewelry pieces that will make your heart melt. Whether your style is classic, contemporary or even sporty we have the right piece that will put a smile on your face. Attention guys – DO NOT get her a kitchen appliance unless you enjoy sleeping on the couch.
Here’s a helpful guide for finding the right jewelry from our new heart collection. Ladies, send your hints to your men or don’t wait around and treat yourself.
For the classic gal: You know what you like and it’s white diamonds, classic gemstones, pearls, simple shapes and cuts. Don’t go nuts and try to pick something out of the norm. Keep it simple but not boring like this ruby and diamond heart pendant or this white diamond heart pendant.
For the fashionista: If you are in the know with the latest trends and always ready to drape yourself in sparkly bling and beautiful fabrics then you definitely should consider getting these CZ bangle bracelets with adorable heart charms on them. These must-have bangles come in silver, pink, black and yellow rhodium. They look great alone or you can layer a couple of them together for a glamorous look. For an added glam factor this morganite and black diamond heart ring in rose gold (pictured right) is a show-stopper!
For the sporty diva: You may not be the most girlie girl but you still have a desire for a little sparkle in your life. The perfect jewelry for this type of girl who doesn’t want anything too feminine is black diamond jewelry. They are sparkly but in a more subdued fashion that won’t take you out of your comfort zone. This black diamond heart pendant is a good match or cable bracelets & rings would also do the job.
I’m a sucker for romance. Who isn’t, really? So I have been eagerly anticipating the premiere of the movie One Day starting the lovely Anne Hathaway and the charming Jim Sturgess. The movie, based on the international best-selling novel by David Nichols, spans a 20 year friendship between the two lead characters Emma and Dexter. The two get together once a year since the day they met in 1988.
These pieces were inspired by European styles by taking simple designs such as flowers and heart jewelry and adding a little twist to them. This has left a bold luxurious look that will have everyone giving you a double take to check out your jewels.
Each item is well finished using high quality CZ in vibrant purple and classic black & white with rhodium plating in black and rose. The rose and purple color combinations is stunning in person!
Certain elements of these items like the rose metals and the abstract designs are very on-trend right now but these pieces are going to be stylish for many years to come.
As we all know a little black dress is a must-have in your closet. Even if you only have one or two LBDs the trick to changing up the look for each occasion is with your accessories. Often times, people think of their LBD as safe or boring. Ladies, wearing all black is not boring, it’s the prefect opportunity to have fun with your look. Let your accessories stand out! I love putting on one main statement piece and going a little simpler on the rest of the accessories. A great statement piece is this new black & white diamond cuff bracelet from Ice.
As soon as I saw these new bracelets at Ice I knew they would be the perfect accessory for a LBD. Of course you can wear them with other outfits but I can’t help but imagine how gorgeous they would look in all black on a nice evening out or a fancy schmancy party. This Diamond Heart Bangle will add a nice touch of romance and class to your outfit – sure to grab the attention of many.
You definitely don’t need a man this Valentine’s Day to make your holiday super special. If the thought of romance turns your tummy, consider doing something nice for yourself. The ladies pictured here are having a fun night out on their own.
Check out the heart pendant on the lady in the middle. She knows that heart jewelry doesn’t have to be sticky-sweet. No, you can use heart jewelry with irony to create a fierce rock ‘n roll look. For the price of a bottle of decent champagne you can get this sterling silver crystal heart pendant – it’s on SALE for just $35.
That sexy, bad girl look only works if you add a little black to your outfit. One way to spice up any occasion is with inky black onyx. A great pick would be this white topaz and black onyx sterling silver pendant. It’s also on sale – priced at just $47.50. This trendy over-sized pendant will help you shine at your next party or special occasion. Its bulky look makes a big impression and gives you that edge without having to take out a mortgage.