There’s something about seeing your stocking full of small little goodies that just brings so much joy to Christmas morning. Popular items to find in stockings are chocolate, candy, travel size games, DVDs, books, bath & beauty products. I always like to pair some of these small treats with a WOW gift that wouldn’t normally be expected in a stocking.
Here are 5 inexpensive jewelry ideas under $50 to surprise the ladies that are on your ‘nice’ list.
1. Fashionable Bracelet: Everyone loves the sounds of jingling bells during the holidays but I prefer the sound of dangly bracelets. So much so that I just ordered this black & pink agate bracelet today. I would totally recommend this to women of all ages as a nice stocking stuffer for only $45.
2. Colorful Bracelets: If you have many girls in your family to buy for that gets expensive so I think this is a fantastic idea – this set of multi-gemstone bracelets. The set is on clearance at Ice for $99 but this includes 10 real gemstone stretch bracelets including amethyst, quartz and many more. So in one purchase you get ten different ladies on your list a gift and it only cost $10 each. This saves time and money which are two things we always need more of especially during the holidays.
3. Pearl Earrings: It’s hard to find a woman who wouldn’t wear pearls. They are classic and will always be a favorite to many so why not surprise a special someone with a pair of pearl studs. Starting as low as $50 you can have a stocking stuffer that will be in style forever.
4. Persona Charms: Many women own a charm bracelet so why not add to their collection by giving a bead or charm for their personalized bracelet. Starting at $30 a charm you can either get one or a couple to add in their stocking. The charm can reflect their personality such as favorite color, hobbies, etc.
5. Sparkly Jewelry: To really get a WOW when opening a stocking is to mix things up and add something really sparkly. Of course, you can add diamonds but I wanted to stick with an under $50 theme so I recommend a piece of cubic zirconia jewelry. Add these dazzling CZ drop earrings to her stocking this year.
What do you like to give or receive in a Christmas stocking?