View Giveaway here
1. NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States. (Void where prohibited by law). All individuals who are legal U.S. residents who have reached the age of majority in the State in which they reside are eligible to enter except residents of the State of Rhode Island, employees, officers or directors of Ice.com and any entities involved in the creation, development, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, their immediate families (defined as parents, child/children, sibling(s), spouse of such persons, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household as such employees/officers/directors (whether related or not).
2. One (1) prize will be awarded to one (1) winner: SKU: NCY122008 – Silver, Resin, and White Sapphire Magnetic Pendant valued at $495
Winner is solely responsible for all expenses relative to acceptance/use of prize that are not specified herein. Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitution. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part
3. To participate in the sweepstakes, enter online at https://blog.ice.com/in-the-community/petra-azar-giveaway starting 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) September 9th, 2011 and ending 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) September 23, 2011. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes. To enter, input your e-mail address in the indicated field and fill all other relevant fields. Any other form of Internet entry is void and will NOT be accepted. Without limiting the foregoing, use of automated, programmed or like on-line entry methods is prohibited. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified In case of dispute, on-line entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. The Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The Prize will be delivered to the confirmed winner.
5. Alternatively you can enter by filling out a 3″x 5″ card with your hand-printed name, complete address including zip code, daytime phone number, birth date and e-mail address (if applicable), and mailing same in a first class, business size (#10) postage paid envelope to: Rock the Red Carpet Sweepstakes, PO BOX 3663, Champlain, NY 12919. Mail entries must be postmarked no later than September 16, 2011 and received no later than September 23, 2011.
6. The random drawings will be held September 28, 2011 by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. If selected entrant entered online, he/she will be contacted by e-mail ONLY at the e-mail address provided when entering. If selected entrant entered via mail, he/she will be contacted at the e-mail address included on his/her 3″x5″ card; but, if an e-mail address was not included on his/her 3″x5″ card, he/she will be notified by mail and/or phone. If the selected entrant does not respond to prize notification within seven (7) days, or if the selected entrant does not comply with these Official Rules, that entrant will be disqualified and will forfeit any right to the Prize (without compensation of any kind) and another entrant will be selected.
8. Sponsor is not responsible for failure for any reason whatsoever of selected entrant to receive notification.
9. The selected entrant will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, Publicity Release (where legal), to be returned within an indicated time period. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system, property or anything stored on or related thereto as a result of participation in, or otherwise in connection with, this sweepstakes. By participating, entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Ice.com, its directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons and/or property arising from acceptance, possession, use/misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity.
10. Where legal, by accepting prize, winner authorizes Sponsor to announce and publish (and/or otherwise use for purposes of advertising/trade/promotion) his/her name, address (city, state), photograph or likeness without additional compensation or notification.
11. Failure to comply with all these Official Rules or to timely sign and return the Affidavit/Release will result in disqualification and another entrant will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries received.
13. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Taxes on the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility.
14. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event of non-availability of the Prize for any reason.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, participants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by an action in state or federal court located in the appropriate courts in CLINTON COUNTY, STATE OF NEW YORK, and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participant and/or Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the STATE OF NEW YORK without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of any jurisdiction.
16. WINNER’S LIST. The name of the winner may be obtained by e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days after the draw date of the Rock the Red Carpet Sweepstakes. Or, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Rock the Red Carpet Sweepstakes, Ice.com, PO BOX 3663, Champlain, NY 12919 within such time period.
SPONSORED BY: Ice.com