Halloween’s right around the corner! Have you gotten your costume or outfit ready for a spooktacular weekend? At Ice.com, we’ve all been talking about our costumes and what we are doing this year to celebrate a good time. If you haven’t had time to get a costume ready or are still confused, we will help with some easy costume ideas. If you are going to a dressy, sleek party, we have some great Halloween style jewelry to pair with a dark and mysterious dress.
So you must be curious what the Ice.com team is dressing up as for Halloween right?
- Dustin is going to be a safari guide and his wife and baby are going to be mommy and baby kangaroo!
- My girlfriend and I are going to be Raggedy Ann and Andy, pretty cheesy right?
- Leah and her group are going as a flock of my little pony’s, who would’ve thought?
- Ian and his wife are going as Princess Leia and Han Solo…may the force be with them.
Some of us are trick-or-treating, others are going to costume parties and some plan to stay in their costume all weekend! It’s going to be an exciting weekend of scares and spooks. If you’re having trouble deciding on a costume, fear not, we have you covered. Try out one of these three easy costume ideas. If they don’t work out hopefully they can help stem an idea.
1. Zombies (best done in groups): just get some old clothes, rip em up and get em dirty. Add some smears of fake blood wherever you see fit. To top it all off practice walking with a little limp or drag one of your legs behind you and grunt a lot. You can also say “brrraaaaains” as many times as you like.
2. Greek God/Goddess: This is one step up from a toga. Grab yourself a white sheet and create a custom toga however you like. Tie a gold belt around your waist and find some fake wire leaves to wrap around your arms and head. Adorn with gold snake jewelry for added effect.
3. Waldo: Get a red and white striped shirt, blue jeans, red beany and big circular black glasses. The point of this costume is to photo bomb everyone and to lose your friends throughout the night so they have to find you.
4. Fortune Teller: All you need is a cheap muumuu (Savers/Goodwill), a scarf or turban, sandals, makeup and some bling. You can make a crystal ball using a goldfish bowl and glue a bunch of glitter to the inside. The best part is you get to predict everyone’s future and fortune all night.
5. Miss America (for the ladies…or brave men): Choose an old prom or flashy dress, get a sash and crown and sprinkle glitter all over the sash. Don’t forget about your parade wave, it seals the deal.
Now, if you are one who likes to get all dressed up in a mysterious and dark dress (maybe some black lipstick and eye liner) for Halloween, we have some great jewelry pieces to help bring out the spooky, yet sexy look.
1. We especially like black/black & white themed jewelry for Halloween so check out this black diamond spider pendant. Stylish and spooky.
2. Next we have a black and white diamond figure eight pattern silver ring. This super-sized cocktail ring pairs perfectly with the spider pendant and adds a spooky sparkle to your finger. Pair it with some dark black nail polish for the perfect effect.
3. Make sure your eyes stand out with these all black stainless steel dangle earrings. The intricate design adds a bit of mystery to your midnight outfit.
4. Last, but not least, we have a black and white diamond snake bangle bracelet. We know an outfit is great with spiders, but it’s even better with snakes and spiders.
We will be having a great time this Halloween weekend at Ice.com. It will be full of creepy costumes, spooky parties and trick or treating until the wolves are howling. We want you to have a great weekend too so remember to be safe and most importantly, have fun! We’d love it if you sent us pictures of your costumes and we will be sure to do the same.
Tell us about your costume, what you’ll be doing this weekend or the jewelry you’ll be wearing. We like to hear it all. As always, thanks for reading and have a spooktacular Halloween weekend!