Jennifer Lopez has reinvented herself once again. From dancer to choreographer to movie actress to pop sensation, she’s now one of the most easy-on-the-eyes American Idol judges. Week after week she looks so great she almost steals the show. Rumor has it that after her contract with the show runs out she may reinvent herself yet again as a celebrity stylist. It’s a natural move from the girl that’s kept our fashion attention since that now-infamous plunging green Versace gown she wore at the Academy Awards in 2000.
In the mean time, J. Lo’s own stylists, Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn, have been doing quite well keeping our girl looking great. Here’s a round up of ourÂ Â top five American Idol J.Lo looks:
5. The red Diane Von Furstenburg blouse with dangly earrings and layered necklaces. She wore this the night that Pia was shockingly eliminated.
4. The Moschino musical note T-shirt she wore during the Milwaukee Auditions that caused many women to search online to find.
3. The 50’s inspired poodle Rodarte skirt – which she updated by shortening the length to mid-thigh she wore on Motown night. She paired it with a light colored sequin Dries Van Noten long sleeved top.
2. The Black Gucci Halter dress she wore the next night on Motown elimination with industrial-esq gold chains grabbing all the attention.
1. The many sexy sequined mini-dresses with oversize hoop earrings and stacked bangle bracelets Jennifer wore throughout the season. It is her trademark look and she pulls it off effortlessly time and time again.
What were your favorite J.Lo looks from American Idol? Don’t forget to watch the finale this week! Good luck to both Lauren and Scotty.
Photo by PR Photo