One of the hottest jewelry trends right now is Rose Gold, also known as Pink Gold. It’s been around for centuries but it’s making a big comeback and I couldn’t be more excited. It’s gorgeous! This unique precious metal gives an instantaneous warm and romantic feel to any look.
I will be decked out in Rose Gold (and other pink metals such as Pink Rhodium) this Fall and wanted to share a few tips on how you can wear Rose Gold jewelry with your Fall wardrobe.
1. Match it with copper toned accessories. Rose Gold contains copper, actually all golds do because gold is such a soft metal. There is a higher level of copper in Rose Gold which gives it it’s warm color. So naturally any copper hued purses, belts or shoes would match beautifully with rose-hued jewelry.
2. Mix it Up! Cartier started the love affair with yellow, white & rose golds by creating a threesome of golds in one piece of jewelry. Since not many people might have one piece of jewelry with all three golds, it’s much easier to take what you already have to create this look. Put on white, yellow and rose gold bangles on your wrist or layer different colored gold necklaces in different lengths.
3. Wear it with Fall colored clothing in earth tones such as brown, tan and grey. Another fabulous color to pair it with is blue! What a stunning contrast this makes. Whether it’s navy, cobalt or turquoise, this look is very rich. Try it!
4. Nail the Rose Gold look by pairing rings with nude nail polish for a classic look. For a more matchy matchy look there are lots of polishes in rose gold hues – any metallic pink will work nicely. For a more dramatic look you can pair our Morganite & black diamond ring with black nail polish which looks hot! If black polish is not your thing, you can try other dark polishes like charcoal for a deep contrast.
5. Pair it with diamonds! The combination of diamonds, whether they are white or black diamonds, with rose gold really makes the rosy color pop and the diamonds sparkle like crazy. It’s a gorgeous combination and we have plenty of Rose Gold pieces featuring diamonds to choose from.
We’d love to hear how you like to wear your favorite Rose Gold jewelry. Better yet, post a picture on our Facebook wall or Tweet it to us.
Browse our Pink Metal and Rose Gold Jewelry Collection here and save 20% on these selected pieces.