Ok so it happens every year. You’re busy. You forgot to buy a Valentine’s gift. Luckily there’s still a day or two left to get something good. Here are 5 last minute gift ideas to get for your gal for Valentine’s Day.
1. Heart Pendants - Since you’ve waited this long to buy a gift, chances are you don’t know her ring size so play it safe and get her a pretty pendant…preferably in a heart shape. This Ruby Heart Pendant is by far our most popular heart pendant. No women will be upset after receiving this. If red isn’t her color it’s also available in green emerald and pink sapphire. If she loves them you can get her the matching earrings for the next occasion (or as an added gift this year to make up for any previous years you missed).
2. Love Pendant – Show your love (literally) with these necklaces. One of the love pendants is written in diamonds and silver (pictured right) and the other style in diamonds and pink gold. These are cute and playful and could be a romantic way to say the “L” word for the first time.
3. Studs - A must have gift for V-Day is a pair of stud earrings. I’ve never met a woman who doesn’t like studs. Now the question is diamond or gemstone? Diamond studs are more suitable if you have been together for awhile and we have sizes available for every budget. For a more playful gal you can get her gemstone studs, choose the color based on what her favorite color or birthstone is.
4. Sexy Earrings – Romance is definitely in the air on V-Day and all women want to feel sexy so why not help her out with jewelry. There is something about the Valencia dangle earrings that is very sexy. For an even more seductive look, where your hair up with them. These dangle earrings come in green, blue & black Onyx, Carnelian and Smoky Quartz.
5. A beautiful bracelet is a great accessory for all outfits and one that is sure to please for V-Day is the famous Pink Sapphire bracelet that our customers adore. I will be shocked if she doesn’t gasp when she opens this gift.
Hope this gets you out of the dog house! If you’re still looking for more ideas don’t forget to check out our Gift Guide.
Ladies, share this blog post so your valentine doesn’t forget this year.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Report back to us on how it went.