Charles Albert is one of the most creative jewelry designers I’ve seen. We’re not the only ones raving about his fabulous jewels, many celebs are gushing over his pieces too. Stars such as Kesha, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Joan Rivers and many more have all been seen wearing these baubles. Heidi Klum will be seen in the May 2012 issue of Allure Magazine sporting some of Charles Albert’s pieces. His jewelry frequently graces the pages of Vogue, InStyle, Marie Claire and Elle Magazine to name a few.
If you’re looking for something simple then this is not for you. These pieces are BIG!! Ice carries an array of bright colored agate cuff bracelets, rings and pendants. I’m loving the blue and green pieces! All of these agate pieces will slightly vary in color, size and shape since they are all genuine stones, making them even more unique.
Some of the darker pieces feature fossils in the form of pendants, earrings and rings. How cool is that? One of the most dramatic pieces is this black obsidian arrowhead necklace. (pictured below) You can wear this with an evening dress or dress up a simple t-shirt and jeans.
You definitely need to check our Charles Albert’s Collection here. Tell us what you think of the collection in the comments below.
Have any of you been attending New York Fashion Week shows? Or following it on Twitter like me? I love all the excitement around all the latest fashion trends hitting the runways. It’s so much fun to see all the glamorous models and beautiful clothes and accessories. One designer I had my eye on was Zac Posen. I managed to get a glimpse of his 2012 Spring Collection and was drooling over the evening gowns that are totally red carpet worthy.
Since the Emmy Awards are this Sunday I thought it might be fun to pick a few of Zac Posen’s gowns and predict who might wear it on the Emmy red carpet. At last year’s Emmy’s Mad Men actress Christina Hendricks wore a feathery lavender Zac Posen gown that definitely turned heads.
Take a look at these gowns and tell us who you can image wearing it at the Emmy’s.
This satin gown, with the combination of bold jewelry has a beautiful old Hollywood feel to it. Stunning. I can see this look on classy stars like Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl or Christina Applegate who will be staring in a new TV comedy Up All Night. Past Emmy winner Claire Danes would also shine in this gown.
This curve-hugging dress has Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Lopez written all over it. However, I wouldn’t mind seeing someone like 30 Rock’s Jane Krakoski or Jennifer Love Hewitt in something like this to change it up.
Even though this is technically a Spring collection, I think this shade of blue is so perfect for Fall. Especially paired with the blue jewels the model is wearing. Would look great paired with London Blue Topaz jewelry I hope someone walks the red carpet with it. I’m picturing some young starlets like Blake Lively or Lea Michelle of Glee. Perhaps even Eva Longoria, she looks ravishing in everything.
Leave it to model Coco Rocha to deliver this show stopper gown. Isn’t it beautiful? You have to be a true star to wear something like this. I’d love to see Emmy nominees Gwyneth Paltrow or Kate Winslet in this or something similar. A nice cuff bracelet would complete this look.
What do you think of these gowns? Which stars do you predict will wear these looks?
The day has come, the beautiful Kim Kardashian got married! It hasn’t been that long since we reported the engagement of Kim and her now husband Kris Humphries but they managed to pull off an extravagant wedding in only three months. You’ll be able to watch the whole event from the comfort of your home in a couple of months on E!. Until then, we’re excited to report on the details of the wedding here.
1. Celebrity Guests: 450 people were in attendance including celebs Eva Longoria, Ryan Seacrest, Kathy Lee Gifford, Spice Girl Mel B and Lindsay Lohan. Some guests had to be cut from the list last minute to make room for E! film crew. Ouch!
2. Wedding party: The color scheme for the extravagant wedding was a classy black and white. The only time it’s ok for other woman to wear white to your wedding is when you have a B&W color scheme. Sisters Khloe and Kourtney served as co-maid of honors and Kendall, Kylie and the groom’s sister Kaela were the bridesmaids in ivory gowns that have been described as “very Pippa”. Kim has said on numerous occasions that she wanted her wedding to be bigger and better than the Royal Wedding. Not sure if that was accomplished but a girl can dream.
3. The Jewels: Kim wore a jeweled headpiece adorning with diamonds, some falling gracefully on her forehead. A very different look than I wasn’t expecting on her wedding day but she pulled it off in true Kardashian style. She also wore gorgeous drop earrings which we have a very similar pair at Ice at a much more affordable price. There was an absence of a necklace but with all the sparkly diamonds on her headpiece it was probably best to not look too overdone.
4. Food & Entertainment: Singer Robin Thicke sang his soulful song Angels for Mr & Mrs. Humphrie’s first dance and legendary Earth, Wind & Fire performed during the rest of the night along with a DJ. Wolfgang Puck prepared an array of tasty treats for the guests. Sticking with their B&W theme the wedding cake was chocolate and vanilla. Sounds like a boring flavor for such a glamorous wedding but I’m sure it was delicious.
5. The Dress(es): Vera Wang designed the custom-made Ivory strapless gown with a full tulle skirt, basque waist and Chantilly lace appliqué and a lonnngggg train. That was the main dress for the ceremony. The bride then changed into two other dresses throughout the night including a mermaid gown.
And that’s not the end of it ! Apparently they will be having another reception in NYC at the end of August. Why? I’m not sure but we’ll be looking out for it.
Congrats to the happy couple!
Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie oh my! The sisters were seen together at the Teen Choice Awards this past weekend looking glamorous as usual. It’s always a nice change to see all the sister’s together without a screaming match like we’re used to on their show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
As you can see from the photo, each of the sisters have their own unique style. Their styles often cross over to each other but they always manage to look different from one another when together. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s done on purpose.
There’s usually one in something short & tight, animal print or bold designs, trendy asymmetrical cuts or pretty & flowy dresses. From the colorful Louboutins to the perfectly coordinated clutches to the jewelry they sure know how to accessorize.
One thing we love about the Kardashians is that they are not afraid to go BOLD! They are often seen with stacked bangles, dazzling drop earrings and let’s not forget the ginormous engagement rings Kim and Khloe have been showing off. I particularly loved Kourtney’s dangly earrings in this pic, they reminded me of the Amethyst & Citrine earrings from Ice. This color combination would actually be perfect for Khloe to wear to support her Lakers hubby.
We want to know! Which Kardashian sister is your favorite?
Photo by PR Photos
Some of you might have seen a couple of months ago Kim Kardashian was on the cover of OK! Magazine with details of the engagement ring she wanted and details on her wedding. This was all before she was proposed to! We won’t believe the rumor mill that this is true but what is true is that NBA basketball player Kris Humphries proposed to Kim with a 20.5 carat $2 Million Emerald cut engagement ring.”It’s the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen. It’s perfect” said Kardashian to People Magazine.
In classic Kim style, the ring is extravagant to say the least. Many of the gossip reports are talking about the expensive price tag of the ring and how it costs half the price of her Beverly Hills home. She is wearing a HOUSE on her finger!
Well she can afford it so who are we to judge. At the end of the day, we wish them all the best.
What do you think of Kim’s ring?
Photo by PR Photos