At last night’s Screen Actor’s Guild Awards we noticed yellow gold accents everywhere! It’s no nice to see since white gold and silver has left it’s yellow alternative hanging in the background with most recent jewelry styles. It’s time for it to shine again and here are some of our favorite looks from last night proving that yellow gold is back.
1. Viola Davis – The actress won the Leading Female Actor award for her role in “The Help”. She glowed on stage as she gave her inspirational acceptance speech in a white Marchesa. The strapless Grecian style gown with gold detail was accessorized with a lace design bangle very similar to this filigree design ring. More gold was seen in her dangling earrings that showed off beautifully with her hairdo.
2. Emma Stone – Viola’s “The Help” co-star also showed off some golden accents in her long drop earrings and her knuckle clutch. Her gown was a tea length Alexandre McQueen in black lace. Gold jewelry compliments her amber hair beautifully.
3. Angelina Jolie (pictured right) – The actress was also in black and gold with her long draped gown by Jenny Packham. She accessorized the shiny black dress with large gold hoops with black accents and a gold bangle bracelet.
4. Giuliana Rancic – After undergoing a double mastectomy just last month, this E! TV Presenter is already back to work and looking fabulous. Unlike the rest of the women on this list, Giuliana paired gold with a bright red gown making a dramatic look. A statement gold necklace grabbed our attention and was paired with a skinny gold belt for a little added flare.
5. Kyra Sedgwick – Another stunner in red paired this fiery look with yellow gold jewelry. Kyra got lots of attention for showing off her new tattoo peeking through her cut-out Emilio Pucci gown. All her jewelry was yellow gold but we had our eyes on her gold bracelets.
What were your favorite looks at this year’s Screen Actor’s Guild Awards?