Official Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility. This contest (“Contest”) is open to registered users of Pinterest who are legal residents of the fifty U.S. states or the District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Officers, directors, and employees of Ice.com, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and any other party having responsibility for the development or administration of this Contest, and the immediate family members (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household of the foregoing, are prohibited from entering the Contest. Any violation of the Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor has no obligation to notify violators of their disqualification. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
2. Entry Period. Contest begins June 20, 2012 at 12:01am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends July 1, 2012 at 11:59pm EST (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received during the Entry Period.
3. How to Enter the Contest. Pin a product(s) from www.Ice.com to your Pinterest account. Send a link of these pin(n) via email to pinterest@Ice.com. Multiple products can be pinned for additional entries. Entrants may submit an unlimited number of Entries. Pins can be created each day until the end of the contest on July 1, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest in the event that an insufficient number of entries are received that meet the minimum judging criteria.
4. Winner Selection & Notification. Winners will be randomly selected July 9, 2012. The winner will be announced on the Ice.com Facebook Page after winner has been verified (the “Decision Deadline”).
The Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winners by email used by entrant to submit their entry from on or July 9, 2012. Recipients of Selection Notifications must respond to the Selection Notification within seven (7) days from the date the Selection Notification has been sent. If a potential winner does not respond within that time, if any prize or notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner forfeits all rights to the prize and the prize may be awarded to another entrant. Winner must meet the eligibility requirements for the Contest as described above, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The Sponsor will determine whether potential winner who has responded to the Selection Notification within the time allowed meets those requirements. Potential winners who do not meet the eligibility requirements for the Contest will be disqualified and alternate winner may be selected. All decisions of the judges regarding this Contest are final and binding in all respects.
5. Prizes. Five (5) prizes will be awarded. Each prize consists of a Gift Voucher from Ice valued at $100. Gift Vouchers are not valid for sale or clearance items, engagement rings, watches or The Persona Charms collection. Gift Vouchers cannot be used on multiple orders, and are not valid for use in conjunction with other promotional offers. Prize is provided by the Sponsor .
6. Taxes. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, related to the acceptance and/or use of the prize, if any, are winner’s sole responsibility. The Sponsor shall not have any obligation to pay any taxes related to awarding the prizes.
7. Conditions. All entry materials (including Entries) become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry into this Contest constitutes entrant’s irrevocable and perpetual permission and consent, without further compensation or attribution, to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, print, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance, and display such Entry for any purpose, including but not limited to editorial, advertising, trade, commercial, and publicity purposes by the Sponsor, and/or others authorized by the Sponsor, in any and all media now in existence or hereinafter created. Participation in Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, Entry and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law, and any Participant selected as a winner shall sign a release evidencing such permission in form and substance satisfactory to the Sponsor in order to claim any Prize. The Sponsor, and/or others authorized by Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, and modify the Entry.
8. Additional Terms. By participating, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
9. Disclaimers. (i) Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth in Section 3 above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Entries that are lost, received after the Entry Period, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible for consideration in the Contest. Entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Contest Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person that it determines has tampered with the entry process, the integrity of the Contest, or the operation of the Sponsor’s web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter Contests is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. (iv) THE SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS CONTEST OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SPONSOR’S WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. Miscellaneous. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by binding arbitration. These Official Rules will bind all contestants, and their respective heirs, representatives, successors and permitted assigns. These Official Rules supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to rules or procedures for the Contest. These Official Rules will not be construed to impose upon the Sponsor any obligations for any losses, debts or other obligations incurred by any Contest participant.
11. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE CONTEST ENTITIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTEST, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE CONTEST. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTEST ENTITIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10.
13. List of Winners/Winner’s name. To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 31, 2012 Ice.com, Inc. 1083 State Route 9 Champlain, NY 12919.
14. Sponsor. This Contest is sponsored by Ice.com, Inc., with its principal place of business at 1083 State Route 9 Champlain, NY 12919.